Everyone teaches, learns, and tests differently. And with the unknown weight of what this year will bring, it’s important to meet instructors and students where they are with different teaching and learning styles. In the face of uncertainty, your institution needs a proctoring software that can flex with your plans and provide exam management solutions that deliver a credible testing experience for all students.
SmarterProctoring provides a flexible and credible way to manage and administer proctored exams with support for face-to-face and online proctoring. It integrates with your current LMS, eliminates manual tasks, and ensures that your university can offer a safe and reliable testing experience for all students and teachers.
Benefits of SmarterProctoring
Preferred Testing Options
When using SmarterProctoring, your instructors have the ability to switch from face-to-face proctoring, to online proctoring, to a hybrid model at any time to better assist students. Whether locally or internationally, all students can be protected with SmarterProctoring.
Scheduling, rescheduling, and taking a proctored exam through SmarterProctoring is easy to do with our 100% browser-based web application that will function in all major browsers including Safari, Chrome, and Edge across both Mac and Windows devices with no additional downloads required.
As an easier, more secure option than internal campus mail or email testing centers and proctors, SmarterProctoring provides a basic level of learner authentication that is automated. This contains multi-factor authentication including facial recognition, IP logging, geocoding, and collecting an image of a government-issued ID.
Raise the Bar With These SmarterProctoring Benefits
- Provide faculty and students choices and convenience of their preferred proctoring method
- Decrease administrative burden to track and manage proctoring workflows
- Standardize and identify proctoring trends across departments
- Improve paper and pencil exam management via secure scan and download
- Eliminate outdated proctoring software approval forms
- Maintain accreditation and credibility through optionally managing a “private” pool of proctoring professionals, automated multi-factor authentication, WCAG 2.1 Level A/AA and Section 508 conformance, and the ability for the institution to approve certain proctoring modes
- Receive access to nationwide testing center databases and proctoring professionals, many of which are members of the NCTA (National Collegiate Testing Association)
- Document all communication between proctors and students
- View robust reporting capabilities without having to leave the proctoring platform
- One streamlined location where all proctoring tasks and activities are displayed
No other proctoring software allows your institution and educators to change proctoring options and add or remove choices for students, even in the middle of the semester. No matter where your institution finds itself this school year, you’ll be able to raise the bar and flex your proctoring platform confidently to fit your exact situation.
SmarterProctoring for Students and Instructors
SmarterProctoring Comparison Guide
View all of SmarterProctoring’s features and benefits and compare them with other proctoring platforms on the market by downloading our free comparison spreadsheet.